- Membership of the Australia Western Sahara Association (AWSA) is for a financial year 1 July to 30 June.
- You will receive a regular newsletter to keep you informed of the developments which don’t get mentioned in the Australian media
2. Assist AWSA fundraising events
3. Find out about how you can help by contacting us
4. Action Network. Send letters to your MP/Senator
Ask them why more is not being done. They could ask the government to adopt a better stance on this issue and play an active role in the UN. Send letters, faxes or e-mails in urgent response to new arrests or important political developments
4. Make a one-off donation through APHEDA
Or make a regular contribution to our work. You can make tax-deductible donations to assist projects with the Western Sahara refugees by filling in the APHEDA-Union Aid Abroad Donation form